The Slovenian Nuclear Safety Administration
The Slovenian Nuclear Safety Administration's (SNSA) scope of competence includes carrying out administrative and professional tasks and regulating:
- nuclear and radiological safety of nuclear facilities, nuclear trade, transport and handling of nuclear and radioactive materials, accountability and control of nuclear materials,
- physical protection of nuclear facilities and nuclear materials liability for nuclear damage, professional qualifications of personnel operating nuclear facilities and their training,
- quality assurance in nuclear field,
- radiological monitoring of the environment,
- early notification in case of nuclear or radiological accidents, and
- international co-operation in the field of competence.